[Asterisk-Users] IAX Channel Capacity

Fran Boon flavour at partyvibe.com
Sat May 1 16:25:15 MST 2004

On Sat, 2004-05-01 at 01:02, willy at yponeinc.com wrote:
-SNIP-
> With a IAX
> trunk, I have already observed (at the house) serious
> call/voice deterioration due to channel overload.  How does
> one stop this? I.e. it would be very desirable to specify
> channel capacity (say xx number of simultaneous calls
> allowed) and force an 'unavailable' if more is demanded.

incoming/outgoing limit:
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000849

There's a bounty on adding this important (critical!?) functionality

michaelrose: are you still willing to fund this? If so, how much?
Anyone else up for adding funds? (I might be, if I can get budget)

diana: Are you willing to submit a patch to the bugtracker?

Any information on this should be added here:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+bounty+IAX+incoming-outgoing+limit