[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users digest, Vol 1 #3276 - 7 msgs

Darnell Gadberry darnell at binmedia.com
Wed Mar 31 10:05:35 MST 2004

Sam,

I too am experiencing a similar problem with the VoicePulse LA
exchange. I have
two VoicePulse DID numbers 212 XXX and 213 XXX. Both numbers terminate
in the same
Asterisk context on my server. DTMF is being passed-through properly on
the 212 number but
not the 213.

I have sent VoicePulse tech support several emails regarding the
problem. They confirmed
the existence of the problem and promised a fix and associated server
restart last Friday.
Unfortunately, it appears that they either FORGOT to fix the problem or
simply did not
have the promised fix.

I am seriously considering purchasing a PRI, a block of 213 XXX DID
numbers and terminating
the circuit on a Cisco AS5300 to provide inbound calling for my friends
and customers
using Asterisk on a cost-plus basis. Please contact me off-list if you
are interested.

- darnell gadberry

Darnell Gadberry
President