[Asterisk-Users] Hangup not detected on X100P

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 31 09:56:40 MST 2004

Matt Bridges wrote:

>I've configured my [*] to dial the pstn which is working like a charm.
>I've also configured an extension to ring when the PSTN line is ringing
>which is also working brilliantly, but, sometimes it doesn't detect that the
>call has been hungup.
>
>I've had a look on voip-info and checked the conf files but I can't see
>anything that I've missed.

Funny you should say that.. I have just updated my system to the latest
CVS of zaptel, libpri asterisk and asterisk-addons and now it is
screwing up..

If a call comes in on the X100P the sip phones (3 of them) and one
analog cordless phone (connected to a single port TDM400P) ring.. When I
answer one of them the others continue to ring.. I have to go to each
one and answer them to stop them ringing but I cannot answer the call..
The line is then tied up and I have to kill the server to get it cleared..

If I try and make a call I cannot hear any audio on the sip phones and
when I hang up either side the line stays connected..

I thing the current CVS is broken..

What the latest stable version? 0.7.2 or 1.0

Later..