[Asterisk-Users] Play file from an offset

Pedro Bessa Goncalves est-p-bgoncalves at ptinovacao.pt
Wed Mar 31 09:19:55 MST 2004

Hi. I am also doing same thing as you. Currently my company has a PBX
platform which uses Dialogic hardware to control channels. Now they want
their software to work over Asterisk.

I still haven't started implementing modifications, as I am still studying
Asterisk. I think it would be interesting and profitable if we could
collaborate on this.

How far have you done in your project? Did you test h263 video over SIP in
Asterisk? I couldn't get it to work with various SIP video clients.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

Pedro Goncalves

  _____