[Asterisk-Users] xml output from * ?

kc2eni at nyc-ares.org kc2eni at nyc-ares.org
Wed Mar 31 07:35:13 MST 2004

Hi Yawl,

I took delivery this morning of a used BetaBrite LED
display sign which I promptly set about playing with.
Having found a windows app that grabs XML headline
files from places like Slashdot and CNN as well as
stocks etc I had an idea.

What if I could get it to display stats from *? Things
like call volume, queue stats, message waiting info.

Now I'd be looking for someone to write this as I can't
right a line of code myself but perhaps as it has some
call center type application maybe someone would have a
go rather than bitch at me about how I want some free
developement done.

Mark