[Asterisk-Users] setting up 7940

Simon Brown Simon.Brown at otterson.com.au
Tue Mar 30 20:17:05 MST 2004

Make sure that you have the following (or equivalent in the
SIP<mac_addr>.conf
# Line 1 appearance
line1_name: 202
# Line 1 Registration Authentication
line1_authname: "202"
# Line 1 Registration Password
line1_password: "202"

and this in the SIPDefault.conf
# Proxy Registration (0-disable (default), 1-enable)
proxy_register: 1

Simon