[Asterisk-Users] FW: Cisco Firmware Upgrade TFTP time out problems.

Tom tom at ispstuff.com
Mon Mar 29 19:54:55 MST 2004

James,

Just did it today with a Linux tftp server.  Spent a good part of the day
figuring it out.  Started with SCCP image of 3.0 I believe.  We had to use
SIP 2.3 to 4.4 to 5.3 to 6.3.  We could not get 5.3 to take.  We were
missing the 4.4. step and I believe it had to do with a documented bug in
the file size.

Contact me off-list if you need more info on this and I'll get it to you
tomorrow.

Tom