[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 International Termination

Stephen Karrington sk at dreamtime.net
Mon Mar 29 02:59:45 MST 2004

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your feedback regarding testing of our worldwide termination
service. It was very informative and we are happy to say most of the
feedback was very positive considering the distances some of you were
calling in from.

We have set up a dedicated mailing list for discussing this issue as
well as our softphone that will also be used with our service and is
about to be released. If you want to join send an email to
diamond-iax-termination-testing-request at freelists.org with 'subscribe'
in the Subject field. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Stephen Karrington
Dreamtime.net Inc.
http://www.dreamtime.net
http://www.emailblaster.us

Corporate Office
101 California Street, 22nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111-5802

Voice - 877-203-9308
Fax - 310-943-2606

Dreamtime is your global choice for worldwide communication services,
viral  marketing software and direct sales channel automation.