[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 International Termination

Stephen Karrington sk at dreamtime.net
Thu Mar 25 07:49:20 MST 2004

Hello,

Thats a good idea. We will go and set up our own list for this
discussion. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sincerely,

Stephen Karrington
Dreamtime.net Inc.
http://www.dreamtime.net
http://www.emailblaster.us

Corporate Office
101 California Street, 22nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111-5802

Voice - 877-203-9308
Fax - 310-943-2606

Dreamtime is your global choice for worldwide communication services,
viral  marketing software and direct sales channel automation.