[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 SIP Images

Mitchell S. Sharp mss-maillist at innohost.com
Sat Mar 27 00:43:50 MST 2004

I just received my first Cisco 7960 today and was looking forward to
playing with it this weekend, however I can't seem to get it working via
skinny (can't find any information via the wiki regarding what needs to
be on the tftp server for skinny).  I would like to get my hands on the
SIP images to play with it.  I know I have to get a support contract
through Cisco to get download access via their site which you can bet
I'm going to do Monday morning, but I was hoping to work with it this
weekend while I have the time.  I found the release 4.4 SIP image, but
it won't take due to a bug that was evidently fixed around v3.? (4k tftp
buffer, and the new image is larger).

At least I have a really expensive pretty phone sitting on my desk now!
:-)

Mitch Sharp