[Asterisk-Users] Several H323 bugfixes - working SIP <-> H.323 translator

Kelvin Chua kchua at up.edu.ph
Fri Mar 26 05:37:30 MST 2004

this patch however worked for me, all calls through the patched
chan_h323 are ok, hold, transfer, etc works perfectly. except that there
is no music on hold, while in fact asterisk shows that it is playing,
yet there is no audio heard on the callmanager side.

so i had test on both oh323 0.5.10 and h323(patched) cvs march 20 the
problem with oh323 is that when a call is placed on hold by a
callmanager phone, after resuming, the audio from * to ccm is lagged by
3-4 seconds. while the audio from ccm to * is ok. i already posted this
problem in version 0.5.5. has anybody found a workaround for this?