[Asterisk-Users] New minor release of Firefly (now with Speex)

Adam Hart adam at teragen.com.au
Thu Mar 25 17:47:40 MST 2004

I've put up a new dev version of Firefly
(http://www.virbiage.com/firefly/download/firefly-dev.exe)

Notable Changes:
DTMF now works with SIP
Speex codec has been added
1 crash bug fixed - 2 more to go (if you can crash Firefly, send me the
Hex address - probably stored in event viewer under control panel)

Sorry for the delay but I've completely rewritten how contacts work
internally (although it looks exactly the same as it did before). This
now allows me to do some sexy things with contacts. Stay tuned

I'm aiming for a stable release in two weeks so help me find the bugs.
Many thanks to thoses who have

-Adam