[Asterisk-Users] Immixtel VOIP Adapters

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Wed Mar 24 15:57:06 MST 2004

Michael Graves wrote:
> While cruising Ebay looking the the holy grail in cheap FXO adapters
> and stumbled upon Immixtel (www.immixtel.com), who seem to be
> reselling some Korean VOIP products. They have 2,4 and 6 port FXOs,
> FXO/FXS combos and FXS adapters. I called them and talked to an
> engineer named Jorge who had just today started setting up an *
> server. They will test their products with the * server over the next
> while. FWIW, the 4 port FXO is quoted at $390 USD.
>
> Michael Graves

We have been working with Jorge to get there unit's working with
Asterisk.  There not ready with there SIP version yet.  There H323 seems
to be working fine.  But the main problem we have had is that you need
to configure all ports for them to work.  If you just need 2 ports you
need to still configure them.  I hope they get this part working.  They
are nice and have a embedded Linux on them.