[Asterisk-Users] Re: Phones can talk to asterisk but not each other through it

Robinson Tim-W10277 Tim.Robinson at motorola.com
Wed Mar 24 06:43:23 MST 2004

Try setting 'reinvite=no' in the sip.conf file.  This will force Asterisk to stay in the loop...it otherwise tries to step out of the connection and let the phones talk directly to each other,which is fine on a LAN but if both are behind NAT firewalls is asking for complication.

Rgds
Tim Robinson
Basingstoke, UK