[Asterisk-Users] Help Asterisk - SIP Proxy

Joao Carlos Moura jmoura at ninetel.com.br
Wed Mar 24 06:15:18 MST 2004

Hi,
----
I am developing ASTERISK as my SIP Proxy server. So, questions arise when
you begin adding new users, being like this, I would like to know if
ASTERISK
working as SIP PROXY has a limit of REGISTERS and  if the answer is : YES
this limit is caused by HARDWARE - NETWORK or else...

I´m  making this questions because I am facing some problems with my working
ASTERISK and sometimes I got some informations associated to Sip Register
informed below like:

1. UNREACHABLE or,
2. LAGGED

and one of my most often problems is right after a communication is
established,
simply goes interrupted without any specific reason.

So if someone from the list faced the same problem or have some usual
information
regarded to this subject that could help me solve this INTERRUPTED
communications PROBLEM, please do it.

Below my ASTERISK informations and HARDWARE either:

Asterisk version is : ASTERISK CVS - 03/02/04

HARDWARE INFORMATIONS
1. Memory : 256 ddr pc 21000
2. Processor : 1.900 + Athlon XP
3. Red  Hat 9.0