[Asterisk-Users] ztdummy

Zac Amsler zamsler at cc0.biz
Tue Mar 23 18:24:50 MST 2004

Looks like I am compiling a 2.4 kernel

;(

  _____

From: asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Dan Austin
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 12:01 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] ztdummy

The USB core was completely rewritten in 2.6, and as such the functions that
ztdummy depends on do

not exist in 2.6.  I get the feeling that these changes are too much to
easily fix ztdummy, so I don't

expect to see it working on 2.6 any time soon (if ever)

I made some small changes to zaprtc to work on 2.6 and I have MoH and Meetme
functions working

fine in my lab.  For production I would accept the party line and buy a
Digium card, but for lab work

and prototyping, zaprtc meets my budget.

Dan

  _____