[Asterisk-Users] Sipura line 1 outgoing voice problem?

Matt McIntyre mamcinty at uncg.edu
Tue Mar 23 14:59:50 MST 2004

I am experiencing this same problem and was wondering if anyone has come
to a resolution.  I have contacted Sipura but have not heard any
response yet and am having trouble determining for sure whether the
problem resides with Asterisk or the Sipura.  As I have noticed that
there are many users on the list who use the Sipura unit without this
problem (and even a fellow with one unit that worked and one that did) I
think the Sipura must be suspect.

Thanks,

Matt