[Asterisk-Users] Using MGCP? You're wanted!

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Mar 23 11:37:21 MST 2004

There is a lot of MGCP-related reports, bug fixes, patches in the bug tracker that
needs help to be tested, fixed, evaluated, thrown away or added to the CVS.

So if you're using MGCP, please visit the bug tracker, apply an MGCP filter and help
us moving those bug reports forward or closing them. If you have any questions, find
a bug marshal on IRC. We're listed on the front page of the bug tracker.

And if you read that list, you'll notice that the group has grown quite a lot during
the recent week. Seems like Marks promise that BKW would behave nicer if we joined
really helped the recruitment process. So far, BKW has kept the promise :-)

Anyway, please help us with MGCP.

Thank you!

/Olle