[Asterisk-Users] Call pickup - still keeps ringing?

John Vogel johnv at comcast.net
Tue Mar 23 10:53:50 MST 2004

On my system with 0.7.1 call pickup from SIP to SIP still leaves the
originally dialed phone ringing for 10's of seconds after the call has been
picked up on another line.

There was a post a back in the fall that said this had been broken in a code
update. Does 0.7.1 still have this problem or is it my user error?

To be clear, I can do the call pickup with *8 just fine. However, the phone
that was called keeps ringing for about 30 seconds ~after~ I've done the
pickup on another phone. I can shorten this by shortening the response
timeout but that doesn't work for the customer.

Thanks.