[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 0.7.2 Patches (RDNIS and Ringing)

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Tue Mar 23 09:41:48 MST 2004

I now have a couple of patches to 0.7.2 on my web site in the downloads
directory.  Currently there is one patch to make RDNIS work as expected
(most people won't care about this one) and one patch to make the caller
hear ringing sounds when dialing multiple destinations at the same
time.  Both of these patches are in CVS versions after March 18 2004.

http://www.fnords.org/~eric/asterisk/

--Eric
--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows