[Asterisk-Users] Information Needed

Brent Franks mwless at mindworks.net
Tue Mar 23 09:46:55 MST 2004

> Check the wiki
> http://voip-info.org

Is there any way the mailing list admin can put this in BIG BOLD LETTERS
near the top when you join the list?  WW

> ----- Original Message Follows -----
> >  Hello there,I am new to Asterisk. This is my first day on
> > it. Can someone tell me minimum hardware requirements
> > (computerwise) and which version on Linux i need to run
> > it. Thanks.

Also, maybe a recommendation to try using Google before posting to the
list? E.g.  Google.com > Asterisk QuickStart, Google.com> Think of
something...

It's not the fact that this is the first one, but we're seeing close to
20 or 30 of these a week now.

This is becoming ridiculous.

- Brent