[Asterisk-Users] Two AVM Fritz Card (hack does not work) what I am doing wrong?

Jakob Strebel mail at teamstrebel.ch
Tue Mar 23 01:07:20 MST 2004

Thomas,
Thank you for your help. Which Kernel version do you run?
I have debian 2.4.24, may be I could use your patched object code?
Could you please send it to me if it makes sense.
My primary mail is jakob-at-teamstrebel.ch
Doing it this way would make my second ISDN line operational. Later I will
track the problem and document it.

>I viewed this article too and just found that you maybe made a mistake by
>changing only the source.
>
>Contact the author for further information.

I will do that and add the result to the Documentation.

>or use one PCI and one ISA card to get around! (???)

My board does not have any ISA slots

>You also could ask AVM to supply a driver who is able to handle more
>cards...

I asked AVM. They like to sell the 2port and 4port card, which are
significant more expensive. May be this is the reason for this limitation
that the Fritz driver supports only one card.

jakob