[Asterisk-Users] Two AVM Fritz Card (hack does not work) what I am doing wrong?

Thomas Niesel thomas_n at freenet.de
Tue Mar 23 00:11:59 MST 2004

Hallo Jakob Strebel
On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:56:09 +0100 you wrote:

> Thomas,
>
> I restarted the hack and found that I did not edit all the files in
> src.drv. My mistake sorry.

No prob.

...cut

> So I fixed this, changed all _fcpci_ to _f2pci_. Now I am running into a
>
> new problems.
>
> IF I change _fcpci_ to f2pci in defs.h (but change all fcpci to f2pci in
>
> driver.c and main.c )then I get the following error:

...cut

Sorry but I dont use this.

I viewed this article too and just found that you maybe made a mistake by
changing only the source.

Contact the author for further information
or use one PCI and one ISA card to get around! (???)
You also could ask AVM to supply a driver who is able to handle more
cards...

--
Tho/\/\as