[Asterisk-Users] Snom 200 Voice Call / Paging

Christian Stredicke stredicke at snom.de
Tue Mar 23 00:26:29 MST 2004

To use "Intercom" mode in the current releases of the snom 200, you need to
use an "intercom=true" flag in the To-Header. Essentially that makes the
phone to pick up the call immediately.

To: <sip:123 at bla.com;intercom=true>

However, this mechanism is likely to change because of security concerns and
new interoperable methods.

Christian