[Asterisk-Users] Call waiting

Simon Brown Simon.Brown at otterson.com.au
Mon Mar 22 20:28:19 MST 2004

I have a problem with call waiting which I cannot find an answer for in any
of the information that I have searched through online.  I cannot find
anything in the list archives either.

My * server is connected to a PSTN line with an X100P.  I have a call waiting
service on this PSTN line which requires a hook flash signal to swap calls.

I have Cisco 7940 phones working with my * server.  When on an outside call
and another outside call comes in, I can hear the call waiting indicator, but
cannot find any way of swapping calls (sending a hook flash signal through
the X100P).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Simon Brown

-----