[Asterisk-Users] Informal "Astricon" at the VON Show in Santa Clara...

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Mon Mar 22 17:59:16 MST 2004

Anybody out there either going to the Spring VON show in Santa Clara or live
in the Bay area?  I'm trying to put together an informal "Astricon" as an
after-hours event for Asterisk users.  Mark (and presumably Greg and
Malcolm) from Digium will (tentatively) be there.

I was hoping I could get a head-count so I can find a venue of the proper
proportion.  I _think_ the event will be either Monday night or Wednesday
night, since Jeff Pulver has a huge party scheduled for Tuesday.

If you would be interested in getting together, please let me know.  No
obligations, just a rough estimate so we don't wind up packed into a tiny
bar or something.

Thanks,

Steve