[Asterisk-Users] RE:PRI issues with TE410P

Tomica Crnek Tomica.Crnek at span.hr
Mon Mar 22 13:24:01 MST 2004

Hi everyone,
I have the problem not exactly like this one but here is the whole
story...

I have installed everything about 3-4 months ago and it worked fine for
some time. After a while I noticed that calls drop from time to time,
and after few weeks of troubleshooting I asked Digium support to check
my installation. Michael Wood from Digium logged in and checked
everything, he played a little with source and found that the card is
missing interrupts from time to time. After that, together with Mark
Spencer who looked at my site also, he decided that I have to send
TE410P back because it is bad one, and that I will receive a new one.
They were prompt, I have received the new one in few days time, and
installed it. The problem is again the same and I have just reported it
again to Digium support today. Calls drop from time to time, people are
frustrated and therefore I can not put the card in production. The other
problem is that I might have few customers very interested in Asterisk
and I don't know what to say to them!?!?

I hope someone from Digium is reading this mailing list and I hope that
our posts can help them to solve these problems.

Tomica Crnek
tel: +385 1 6690200
dir: +385 1 6690250
gsm: +385 98 227655
SPAN d.o.o., Turinina 3, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia