[Asterisk-Users] Problem with Vegastream 50 BRI

Armand A. Verstappen armand at nl.envida.net
Mon Mar 22 11:35:49 MST 2004

On Sat, 2004-03-20 at 16:36, Michael Devenijn wrote:
> Here is a sip log from my vegastream 50BRI to my asterisk box and i can't figure out why the call doesn't go trough ...

> extensions.conf extract (from the contact [tlsgw]) :
>
> exten => 57228047,Dial(SIP/cs001,40,tr)

The above line does not look like a valid extension line, the priority
is missing. That _could_ prevent the context tlsgw from being loaded,
which in turn might cause your installation to fallback to the default
context. You may want to inspect the output of a 'show dialplan' to see
if your tlswg context is loaded or not.

Apart from that, you may want to increase logging in
/etc/asterisk/logger.conf for a default installation:

debug => debug
console => notice,warning,error,debug
messages => notice,warning,error

This will cause debug messages to be show on the console where you are
running asterisk, and to log them to a file /var/log/asterisk/debug,
while notice, warning and errors will be logged to
/var/log/asterisk/messages. These files will be your friends in
debugging.

wkr,

--
Envida                     http://www.envida.net/
Armand A. Verstappen       Vleutenseweg 86