[Asterisk-Users] Snom 200

willy at yponeinc.com willy at yponeinc.com
Sun Mar 21 08:44:35 MST 2004

Barry,
My snom are on the same LAN as asterisk hence ...
Now, you can set parameters etc. through the web interface.
On the LAN where the snon is/are type in teh IP address in a
browser,
e.g: http://192.168.1.101
This opens the Web Interface
Look in SIP Lines You will get an indication whether the
phone (line) is registered.
Also, for each line there is a 'Mailbox' entry, which should
be the extension to check your mail at.  In my case that
would be '2999' which rings through to VoiceMailMain.
In your case it looks like at least one of the phones thinks
its extension is '4405'.
That is also the default outgoin gline, i.e. asterisk sees
the call as coming from '4405'.
Now, unless you get a line (in the snom) setup to respond to
4401 or 4403, I don't see how they could be getting any
incoming calls at all.
Cheers,
WW

----- Original Message Follows -----