[Asterisk-Users] SoftFAX/spandsp

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sun Mar 21 06:10:28 MST 2004

Hi,

I have received more excellent problem report information, and I have
resolved a number of issues affecting my soft FAX machine when working
with various models of real FAX machine. The code now seems to be
working with a much greater range of fax machines. A problem affecting
the reliability of multi-page fax receive has also been corrected.

You can get the latest code from
ftp://ftp.opencall.org/pub/spandsp/spandsp-0.0.1f.tar.gz
The application program ftp://ftp.opencall.org/pub/spandsp/app_rxfax.c
has also been updated to remove a redundant variable.

After building and installing the latest spandsp, rebuild the asterisk
applications, as some data structures have changed.

Regards,
Steve