[Asterisk-Users] T100P T1 problem (Avaya -> asterisk IVR)

Jeb Campbell jebc at c4solutions.net
Sat Mar 20 20:46:57 MST 2004

Yes, I followed those directions when I attempted to use pri, but I had
no luck.
(Note, I could not verify that those instructions were followed -- I
have no experience
with Avaya's).  If you know the commands to verify those instructions
on the Avaya side,
I would appreciate the tips (Google was no help).

If you are positive those directions are correct I will try again -- I
ask because on irc
#asterisk, some people thought those were wrong (like to use esf
framing).

Thanks for the response,

Jeb Campbell
jebc at c4solutions.net