[Asterisk-Users] Snom 200

Barry Fawthrop voip at ttienterprises.org
Sat Mar 20 20:35:52 MST 2004

From: <willy at yponeinc.com>

> Please include the sip.conf entry for the phone you have ..

 SIP Configuration for Asterisk
;
[general]
port      = 5060
bindaddr  = 192.168.0.15
externip  = 24.73.215.62
localnet  = 192.168.0.0
localmask = 255.255.255.0
tos       = lowdelay
disallow  = all
allow     = ulaw
allow     = all
context   = INVALID

[4403]
type        = friend
username    = 4403
secret      = 1234
nat         = yes
host        = dynamic
context     = toll-access
accountcode = barry
mailbox     = 4403

[4401]
type        = friend
username    = 4401
secret      = 1234
nat         = yes
host        = dynamic
context     = local-access
accountcode = mark
mailbox     = 4401

> Also, from your comments I assume that the snom 200 is on
> the same LAN as the [*] box?

No they are not on the same LAN

> On the snom web interface, does it show that line 1 (which I
> assume you are using) is 'registered'?

Not sure where you see this, First page has Outgoing line: 4405 at 24.73.215.62

Sip Line Pages  has Name: Phone1     Account: 4405     Registrar:
24.73.215.62
                    Mailbox: 4405    Ringer:  Ringer2

For some reason MWI, wants to dial asterisk at 24.73.215.62,  I have not exten
or
account "asterisk" ???, can't even find where this is set ?

Thanks again
Barry