[Asterisk-Users] Snom 200

willy at yponeinc.com willy at yponeinc.com
Sat Mar 20 20:01:09 MST 2004

Barry,
I also just got a new snom 200.
Still discovering features, but as a whole it is working
fine.
Please include the sip.conf entry for the phone you have ..
Also, from your comments I assume that the snom 200 is on
the same LAN as the [*] box?
On the snom web interface, does it show that line 1 (which I
assume you are using) is 'registered'?
Willy

----- Original Message Follows -----