[Asterisk-Users] Packet8

Zac Amsler zamsler at cc0.biz
Sat Mar 20 15:15:36 MST 2004

Hey all!!

I know this issue has been address before, but I can not find someone who
has the answer.
I am trying to get my * server to authenticate directly to packet8.
I was very close to them actually giving me the information and possibly
using them for my SIP -> PSTN termination, but that fell through. They
didn't think they had enough bandwidth. (LOL)

There are a few questions that I would like to know answers to.

-> Does anyone currently have a working implementation in which asterisk
authenticates to pakcet8? (Making and receiving calls via packet8) If so,
could you please share?

-> Does anyone know how to get into the advanced configuration on the
DTA-310? Packet8 seems to have password protected it.

-> Has anyone been able to connect to Vonage?

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Zac
Zac Amsler <zamsler at cshsi.com>
Computer Consulting Group