[Asterisk-Users] Important: The Asterisk Mailing list (newsubject)

ast at uc9.net ast at uc9.net
Fri Mar 19 21:14:47 MST 2004

Removing the reply to all is a bad idea, How are you going to be able to
tell someone to search the list, if they don't reply to the list. People
will answer the same questions over and over again, use your mail software
and write some filters, or remove yourself from this list, and use the IRC
room.

Michael