[Asterisk-Users] High latency from Europe, 500-800ms.

Angel Gabriel badmangabriel at lycos.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 12:37:12 MST 2004

I'm no expert on * ,  I don;t even think i class as a newbie yet, but my
understanding of a sat. link to the net is that the link is one way, as in
downstream, and you still need an upstream conenction to your service
provider. If this is the case, then remember, your internet service is only
as fast as the slowest link in the chain.