[Asterisk-Users] ADSI slow?

DUSTIN WILDES dwildes at pabbankshares.com
Fri Mar 19 09:40:25 MST 2004

That explains a lot!  Thanks!
I guess the next question is - Is there anyway to speed up that 1200 b/s connection?
Has anyone tried these on a Nortel or Altigen system?  Are they just as slow?

I requested a Programming reference guide from Sayson to explain the different KEYMODES and what options we have.  If they give me something, I'll post it back to the list.  That way we can work on addition Intercom/Paging, Call Hold, Parking, etc... to the adsi.conf sample config.

I got these phones from the good guys at Netxusa, so they are unlocked.
Just dealing with the learning curve right now!  :-)