[Asterisk-Users] Extenesion: If InternalBusy Then GetBackToOperator

Senad Jordanovic senad at boltblue.com
Fri Mar 19 04:50:16 MST 2004

Matteo Rancilio wrote:
> How can I make an extension that will do the follow:
>
> - Operator A pick up an external call
> - Operator A Blind Transfer the call to Internal X
> - If Internal X is busy the call will get back to Operator A

Use call forwarding on busy to forward the call back to operator.

> And at the same time I need this:
>
> - Operator A pick up an external call
> - Operator A Transfer (no Blind) the call to Internal X
> - If Internal X is busy  Operator A ears the busy tone

As far I know, * does not support no blind transfer unless you play with
dialing plan/ AGI etc.

> - Operator A pick up an external call
> - Operator A Blind Transfer the call to Internal X
> - If Internal X is away  the call will get back to Operator A after 60
> second timeout

Use timeout rule (exten => t,1,DIAL.......) and set it to ring back the
operators extension. However, the status "away" is yet to be defined for
you purpose...