[Asterisk-Users] Extenesion: If InternalBusy Then GetBackToOperator

Matteo Rancilio matteor at comvert.com
Fri Mar 19 04:32:51 MST 2004

How can I make an extension that will do the follow:

- Operator A pick up an external call
- Operator A Blind Transfer the call to Internal X
- If Internal X is busy the call will get back to Operator A

And at the same time I need this:

- Operator A pick up an external call
- Operator A Transfer (no Blind) the call to Internal X
- If Internal X is busy  Operator A ears the busy tone

- Operator A pick up an external call
- Operator A Blind Transfer the call to Internal X
- If Internal X is away  the call will get back to Operator A after 60
second timeout

I use CAPI and Cisco 7960 for Operators and Cisco 7912 for Internals all
with SIP.

Please help me out, I really need this!