[Asterisk-Users] Schools/Districts using asterisk?

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Thu Mar 18 19:28:56 MST 2004

Chris,

I read your message below, posted to the Asterisk-Users board.  I don't
represent or currently have a customer with an asterisk installation in a
school district environment, but if you have any questions, I'd be happy to
chat with you.  I'm a network and asterisk private consultant.  I've been
developing asterisk based phone installations for 2 years.  However any
chat time is free as the information you provide me as to your needs and
requirements outweighs any information I might share with you during the
call.

In the end if I am of any help and you look to get outside help for an
installation should you choose to do one, I'd appreciate letting me bid on
the project, but besides that, no strings attached to our conversations

Thank you,

On 11:21 AM 3/18/2004, Chris Hobbs wrote:
 >I'm investigating asterisk to use as a replacement for an aging Lucent
 >PBX in our district office, as well as replacing the Centrex/intercom
 >based systems at our schools.
 >
 >I'm curious if any other schools/districts are using asterisk? If so,
 >I'd certainly be interested in talking about your setup.
 >
 >Thanks,
 >
 >--
 >Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
 >Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator
 >webmaster:   http://www.silvervalley.k12.ca.us/~chobbs/
 >postmaster:               chobbs at silvervalley.k12.ca.us
 >pgp:  http://www.silvervalley.k12.ca.us/~chobbs/key.asc

Chris A. Icide