[Asterisk-Users] how many potential customers out there utilizing AIX

Jim Flagg flaggj at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 19:38:24 MST 2004

I would think there would be good interest.  Just about all the VOIP providers that
have unlimited US dialing plans will not give out login information so you can't use
Asterisk or your  own CPE.  The number of users that want to use their own CPE
such as a SPA-2000 with the 2nd port configured for FWD is probably more than
the number of Asterisk users right now.

How long would it take for you to start offering such as service after a decision is made?