[Asterisk-Users] Voicetronix Openswitch 12

Jeff Gustafson ncjeffgus at zimage.com
Wed Mar 17 19:21:02 MST 2004

	Voicetronix is actively working to improve the vpb driver in Asterisk.
Right now the code they sent me is for the Asterisk CVS code.  Right now
the Asterisk CVS code seems to be totally hosed for incoming audio over
an analog line even with a x101p.  I'm hoping that things will clean up
soon so I can try the new driver.

				...Jeff