[Asterisk-Users] firefly sip question

Adam Hart adam at teragen.com.au
Wed Mar 17 16:10:31 MST 2004

hank smith wrote:

> hello I am not sure where to ask this question at so please except my
> apologise if this is the wrong list.
> I need to ask if any one has got firefly sip version to work with fre
> world dialup?
> if so what info did they use to connect?
> once again if this is the wrong list if the person who is developing
> this thing email me off list or direct me to a list fore firefly it
> would be greatly appreciated
> email is
> hank at hanksmith.net <mailto:hank at hanksmith.net>
> thanks
> hank

I tried FWD and it works fine. (took me awhile to find my FWD number
again :) )

Hints on calling with Firefly
Each of these are legit ways of calling the same number
612 at FWD (if you named free world dialup network 'FWD')
sip/user:pass at fwd.pulver.com/612
612 (if you selected the FWD network as Internal Network under network
options)

A program like Ethereal will help you diagonise issues