[Asterisk-Users] RE: 800 Numbers (was Re: NuFone?)

Matt Lawson matt at 1control.com
Wed Mar 17 14:33:36 MST 2004

Ah, I was hoping to find the silver bullet, but no such luck so far.  I
have tried every combination of SetCallerID and SetCIDNum in my
extensions.conf, both with and without the |a option, on both services
with no luck still.

When I call myself on our 877 number, I can see that the caller ID being
sent is correct, 10 digits.  Still won't call American Airlines.  :(