[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk combined with dsp resources, billing systems, and csr and customer management

dfeuer dfeuer at cox.net
Wed Mar 17 14:28:35 MST 2004

Is there a board such as dialogic which offloads the transcoding of
codecs for *??

Also, we would like bids on the following:  A billing package that
integrates with *, a load that includes unified communications (TTS and
speech recognition), class 5 services as well as standard SIP, h323,
skinny and other applications.

If there are any solutions out there that are either already built that
would work in a real telecom environment please forward me your
information to dfeuer at cox.net

Sincerely,

Don Feuer

(949) 279-5290