[Asterisk-Users] newbie phone question

Paul Concepcion pconcepcion at mb.capyi.ca
Wed Mar 17 13:08:39 MST 2004

I work for a business trying to move a helpdesk to its own facility.
We're migrating a small (4 seat) call center in a few months, and *
looks like a great way to manage our IVR and queues. I've got a handle
on how * works, but know next to nothing about phone systems.

We currently get about 70 calls a day (8am-10pm). I'd like to plan for
four customers calling in, as well as capacity for outgoing calls, with
room to grow.

q: Will a plain phone line with an X100P handle it? multiple phone
lines? multiple ISDN lines? with what hardware? or go with a T1, but
that looks way too expensive for our size.

Thanks for your time,

-paul

--
Paul Concepcion