[Asterisk-Users] 7960 & SCCP

ast asterisk at oelf.net
Wed Mar 17 12:31:12 MST 2004

Hi,

I want to use my Cisco7960 with sccp. Current firmware version is 5.05,
chan_sccp Version is 0.2
I attached my sccp.conf. A lot of things doesn't work:

- speeddials are ignored, nothing is display
- Description in the top line of the display is "jensp" and not "Jens-7960"
- the first two line labels are "jensp" and "jens" instead of "privat"
and "business"

- How can I set the URLs (messages, information, directories, service)? (With
SIP it is possible via SIP000xxxx.cnf)

- And last but not least: How can I extract and use firmware 6.02 from the
cmterm-7940-7960-sccp.6-0-2.exe file without Cisco-CM?

A lot of questions, hope somebody can help.

regards
JEns

[general]

keepalive = 5
context = default
dateFormat = D-M-Y      ; M-D-Y in any order (5 chars max)

[SEP000xxxxxxxxxx]
description = Jens-7960
type      = 7960
context   = default