[Asterisk-Users] Any ISDN BRI card recommendations for North America?

Rob Fugina robf at geekthing.com
Wed Mar 17 13:48:58 MST 2004

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 12:25:49PM -0800, Tor Roberts wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have been using Asterisk for a couple of months now  with some GS
> handsets and an X100P FXO card. The system works great, but I would like
> to add ISDN BRI  to take advantage of the extra features, faster call
> setup time, etc. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any BRI cards
> that work in the U.S. and don't cost a fortune. I have checked the
> archieves and it seems like there are not many people in the U.S. using BRI.
> I was hoping that I could use either an Eicon DIVA PCI or an Eicon DIVA
> PRO as they are not that too expensive. If anyone has used either of
> these cards in the U.S., or can recommend another alternative, that
> would be great!

I'm looking for the same thing, for the same reasons.

I believe the PRO version is not supported by the i4l drivers.

Someone referred me to the following product, made by an Australian
company it seems, but I haven't been able to find a source...  To be
honext, I haven't tried too hard -- busy with other things.

http://www.traverse.com.au/productview.do?product_id=14

Rob

--
Rob Fugina, Systems Guy
robf at geekthing.com -- http://www.geekthing.com

I need a girl whose name doesn't end in .JPG