[Asterisk-Users] Any ISDN BRI card recommendations for North America?

Tor Roberts voip at sscsinc.com
Wed Mar 17 13:25:49 MST 2004

Hi all,
I have been using Asterisk for a couple of months now  with some GS
handsets and an X100P FXO card. The system works great, but I would like
to add ISDN BRI  to take advantage of the extra features, faster call
setup time, etc. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any BRI cards
that work in the U.S. and don't cost a fortune. I have checked the
archieves and it seems like there are not many people in the U.S. using BRI.
 I was hoping that I could use either an Eicon DIVA PCI or an Eicon DIVA
PRO as they are not that too expensive. If anyone has used either of
these cards in the U.S., or can recommend another alternative, that
would be great!

Thanks,

-Tor Roberts