[Asterisk-Users] Intermittent choppy speech using VoicePulse?

Rana Dutt rdutt at softelinc.com
Wed Mar 17 06:21:54 MST 2004

Yesterday evening, the speech on all the calls I made using VoicePulse
sounded choppy from my side, although the called party said I sounded fine.
Also, the voice mail messages I recorded calling in to the VoicePulse number
sounded choppy. Calls I made over the PSTN line using my Zap interface
sounded fine.

This morning, though, the speech over the VoicePulse service sounds crystal
clear on both sides! I haven't changed a thing in the configuration of
either Asterisk or the SNOM phones I've been using. Has anyone experienced
this type of intermittent choppy speech problem using VoicePulse, Asterisk,
and SNOM phones?

Ron